Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Future

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera


So we can't see what the future holds, so what. All I know is that life doesn't have a plan for me, but have to be planned by me. After sitting for my last paper, I must say the future's looking bleak. I'm not prepared to be kicked out of school nor am I prepared for National Service. When you're in a situation like me, you'll always think that 'If only I could turn back time.' Yes, the big IF. IF only I have studied instead of hanging out with friends. Hey hanging out with friends is so OK but only IF I have finished studying. I don't know how Kiki found the paper but by the time it's 30 mins before the end of the exam, he vanished out of thin air. So I assume he must be SUPER confident. What will I say to my parents if they found out I haven't been studying enough? "Mau standby kene maki jer ah."

Anyway for the immediate future, I have my goals.

1)Make my bike into something nice, attractive and out of this world.
2)Hope my injuries heal quickly so I could use my hand for 'useful' activities.
3)Buy a new phone, N76.
4)Buy a new pair of slippers.
5)Buy a new helmet.
at this point of time, I have nothing else in mind but will update soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home