Awake
I just woke up to the sound of "Postman! Postman!" in this Friday morning. On the last knock of the door, I managed to quickly unlock the door in a swift move. The postman who was a petit man I shall say was about to walk away when the door opened. So you can imagined the scene, me with the just-woke-up look signing something that looks important. Hell yeah it's important. It's a fucking notice of traffic offence.
Offence(s)
Did enter the erp zone with a
deffective in-vehicle unit
Amount to be compounded
70.00
This means that my debt just increased. No thanks to that. And if i don't pay by the 25th of Sept, I might end up in jail. So while others can buy a pair of jeans even though their bank account is low, I on the other hand, simply means suicide if I did that. How different the class of people. And they say that we now live in a classless society. What they don't know is that some people just need to sell the house so that they could fulfill their desire to perform the haj. eg. my parents
Today is Gimik's birthday party and I couldn't go because of work. Fucking betch. Well at least it will save me some money cos I don't know how I would enter her house without holding a present. If I did that, it will be as if I'm a cheapskate looking for free food and a big crowd. Well I'm not big of a socialiser myself so maybe the job is something to save me from embarassment.
Offence(s)
Did enter the erp zone with a
deffective in-vehicle unit
Amount to be compounded
70.00
This means that my debt just increased. No thanks to that. And if i don't pay by the 25th of Sept, I might end up in jail. So while others can buy a pair of jeans even though their bank account is low, I on the other hand, simply means suicide if I did that. How different the class of people. And they say that we now live in a classless society. What they don't know is that some people just need to sell the house so that they could fulfill their desire to perform the haj. eg. my parents
Today is Gimik's birthday party and I couldn't go because of work. Fucking betch. Well at least it will save me some money cos I don't know how I would enter her house without holding a present. If I did that, it will be as if I'm a cheapskate looking for free food and a big crowd. Well I'm not big of a socialiser myself so maybe the job is something to save me from embarassment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home