Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Going Crazy.

Hello boys & girls! Im going to hell. Who's coming with me?
Fuck saf fuck u fuck all the things u ask us to do to go through
Mat go n tell them what we think of U! (SAF)
Im going crazy, nobody can save me, not even u Shady
I think im going crazy
There's lots of things on my mind that i wanna say~
But, there's nothing coming out from me

Hello ladies n gentlemen. I will be leaving in less than an hour. Going to the SAF ward at alexandra hospital for "review" on my 'mental' condition. I hope they will extend my MC coz im really going crazy. I seriously have no idea when i will be released or if im able to go home or will be warded there arghhhh I dont think im coming back soon. Im going to miss, all of you, especially U.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home