Silently, i'll walk away
I cannot take it anymore im just going to EX-FUCKEN-PLODE. You just had to make me find out again myself right?? I hate your guts u kept denying everything that i thought was true. Now i know why u lost interest in me for over the past month. When i said u care less about me n u said no, take it back. I hate hearing it knowing it is this way.
I bet no one checks this anymore. But I do, I still do and read our past together. Gosh, so many things happened. And I realised one thing, I totaaaaally blogged about you know who from the past a lot here, huh.
And today, now.
I'm going to blog about FF. There's this guilt in me but I just can't seem to end it all off. I know it's just lust or no, I don't know. For the past few weeks, I've been thinking about it. Yes, weeks. I want to absolutely END it but I don't know how. Wait, no. It's more like I can't do it. I can't bring myself to do it k shut up already, I am repeating myself.
I look forward to seeing you, almost everything around me revolves around you, our late night chats on the phone seems never-ending, it's like I feel fucking comfortable around you, it's creepy ok. I don't know if it's just me, that I get comfortable around people easily, or if it's how I feel towards you? Okay I don't know, I'm blabbering nonsense yet again but this is the truth and if anyone by chance stumbles across this page, pretend you read nothing.
We have so many plans ahead, we can't even give a reason why.
All these while what i felt n suspected was true. No wonder everyday u Say u sleep early but wakes up fucking late in the noon. When i call you, u get irritated. U get so fucking excited when He calls? Fuck you. FUCK YOU. If u were me, HOW THE FUCK WILL U FEEL?!
XOXO?!
ps: it has never been always n forever. more of never always never forever. Bitch.
Jimmy fucking Z/Keona fuck Mauli
LYRICS READ IT
I bet no one checks this anymore. But I do, I still do and read our past together. Gosh, so many things happened. And I realised one thing, I totaaaaally blogged about you know who from the past a lot here, huh.
And today, now.
I'm going to blog about FF. There's this guilt in me but I just can't seem to end it all off. I know it's just lust or no, I don't know. For the past few weeks, I've been thinking about it. Yes, weeks. I want to absolutely END it but I don't know how. Wait, no. It's more like I can't do it. I can't bring myself to do it k shut up already, I am repeating myself.
I look forward to seeing you, almost everything around me revolves around you, our late night chats on the phone seems never-ending, it's like I feel fucking comfortable around you, it's creepy ok. I don't know if it's just me, that I get comfortable around people easily, or if it's how I feel towards you? Okay I don't know, I'm blabbering nonsense yet again but this is the truth and if anyone by chance stumbles across this page, pretend you read nothing.
We have so many plans ahead, we can't even give a reason why.
All these while what i felt n suspected was true. No wonder everyday u Say u sleep early but wakes up fucking late in the noon. When i call you, u get irritated. U get so fucking excited when He calls? Fuck you. FUCK YOU. If u were me, HOW THE FUCK WILL U FEEL?!
XOXO?!
ps: it has never been always n forever. more of never always never forever. Bitch.
Jimmy fucking Z/Keona fuck Mauli
LYRICS READ IT

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home