Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just my Luck

What a great day it has been for me. I'm just waiting for worse to come. So bring it on. Woke up 8:30 in the morning to get ready for school. Found out it has been raining for a while. Okay not so bad. Just have to wear a raincoat. Then disaster struck when my bike had to die on me! The time was 9:14am. Exam starts at 9:30am. Shit, what are my options?

a)Try as hard as possible to bring my bike to life
b)Call dad to pick me up & send me to school
c)Abandon bike & take a cab to school
d)Go see a doctor for MC
e)Just go home & hope for a miracle
f)Just go home & fail = repeat the subject = waste half a year = late enlistment for NS = late working career = late marriage = late having children = will die before seeing my grandchildren

So in the end I opt for d. Have to ask mum for $10 since I only have $2 in my wallet, which I have been saving since Sunday.

The brightside is that the waiting hours in the polyclinic was quicker than usual. I bet its the weather. The downside is the doctor was a bit sceptic about my situation.

Me: "Can u write unfit for test on my MC?"

Doctor:"Err, what kind of test?"

Me: "School, exam. (Duh.)"

Doctor: "I can write for u the diagnosis. Then the school can decide whether u're unfit or not."

Me: "Fuck U! Just fucking write lah u fucking fuck!"

Doctor: "Okok. so sorry i write for u. anything else? u want any drugs?? ecstacy or any other pills? just take it. pleasseeee don't hurt me..."



Tau pon takut.Of course that's a make up convo. The truth is that i just had a hard time getting him to endorse my MC but he did lah in the end. So polyclinic fee was $11.70 so I'm now the richest man alive with a net worth of $0.30. In case u failed maths, $10(mum gave) plus $2 which i had minus $11.70 equals 30fucking cents. So ya your welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home