Thanks.
As soon as I set my foot on Vietnamese, I want to return. Not that I dislike the country but the home is where the heart is, and I left my heart in Singapore. Why must you get out just as I was going off. Nvrmind that, I'm thankful.
However, I'm only physically prepared. Mentally? Not sure. As I think through it again, I haven't taste the bitter life of an NSmen the way my friends describe. So I'm thankful again. The place where me, Zul, Fir and Azim is stayying right now is just right. Really a bachelor or bachelorette pad. Big yet cosy, cool but warm. Now that we're here, there was no further instructions and now it felt more like a holiday than an internship. So once again I'm thankful.
However, I'm only physically prepared. Mentally? Not sure. As I think through it again, I haven't taste the bitter life of an NSmen the way my friends describe. So I'm thankful again. The place where me, Zul, Fir and Azim is stayying right now is just right. Really a bachelor or bachelorette pad. Big yet cosy, cool but warm. Now that we're here, there was no further instructions and now it felt more like a holiday than an internship. So once again I'm thankful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home