bleak and grey
After having fun at sentosa with the gang, bad news just keep coming. "Nk step S.A.O. amik kau."
Like Kiki, my fate and his are binded by the same words; REMOVE FROM COURSE OF STUDY. Fuck that. I feel helpless and empty. So much for 'studying' for exams. How would my parents react to this so unwanted news? Will they change their attitude towards me? Take away my freedom and lock me away.. A dear friend of mine had already tasted the bitterness of such treatment and although I felt damn sorry for him, I just wouldn't handle the situation as well as him I guess, and that's not wht I want. Thankfully our favourite son, Syed, didn't have to go through wht I'm going thru. Yg part pump minyak tu gurau jer, actually tu nk takot kan kau so tak ya kene buang skola. Now perhaps I'm the one's that gonna have to do that piece of shitty work. ALLAH pls help me. I know I've sinned but I as YOUR humble servant really need help. For no one will help me but You. AMIN.
Like Kiki, my fate and his are binded by the same words; REMOVE FROM COURSE OF STUDY. Fuck that. I feel helpless and empty. So much for 'studying' for exams. How would my parents react to this so unwanted news? Will they change their attitude towards me? Take away my freedom and lock me away.. A dear friend of mine had already tasted the bitterness of such treatment and although I felt damn sorry for him, I just wouldn't handle the situation as well as him I guess, and that's not wht I want. Thankfully our favourite son, Syed, didn't have to go through wht I'm going thru. Yg part pump minyak tu gurau jer, actually tu nk takot kan kau so tak ya kene buang skola. Now perhaps I'm the one's that gonna have to do that piece of shitty work. ALLAH pls help me. I know I've sinned but I as YOUR humble servant really need help. For no one will help me but You. AMIN.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home