Pit 10(Carpark C1)
Helo world. A warm shower, the comfy bed, then *pamp* sleep. Before that I haf to blog abt the memory of Pit 10 before it disappear from my short term memory brain. The farewell of Fadly Mr Policeman, his impending deparure to serve the nation. Mr Ahmed Jalel HaQQiqi was down with some sickness called the work too hard syndrome so he miss a lot I think. I played my first ever Dog n Bone game. The kecohness made the game well kecoh. And Am made us laugh a lot! His colourful character never fail to brighten or dim a person's day. Ok dim is lame. Strange topics like a stupid bird can be made into jokes. Imagine hiring a sniper to assasinate the morning crowing bird? Hw the fuck he came up with that kind of shit. K.S aka Kak Shikin was a hot topic and also Am's dirty little secret. Ok that's abt it I think. Ok good morning world and good nite. Zzz...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home