Pizza Hut.
Big Black Dick. Little Man. Those were the words that highlighted the day. Or night to be excact. The venue? Changi Aloha Resort. Occasion you say? Toa Payoh Pizza Hut Chalet cum Siti's Birthday. I was supposed to meet Apis and Alfred at Alfred's void deck but thanks to my comfy bed, I dozed off for quite a while. So I ended up going there by myself. When I arrived, my mind first thought of food. Nevermind who was there, I was starving after the satisfying nap. The food was okay, a good substitute of pizzas and spaghettis that I get sicked of eating everytime I'm working. The attendance wasn't marvellous but still the atmosphere was great. Maybe it's because of me and my Big Black Dick. Those who were there should understand. Those attended were Myself, the 3 managers, Apis, Alfred, Haslam, Aisha, Wan, Wan, Wan Palat, Hanis, Ijah, Fara, Kelly and her gal pals, Alam, Ben and many more. U must be wondering that's a lot. However the actual numbers were more and meant to make up an army. To sum up the nite, we played fun 'games', lepak at the rooms, look at Bapoks , tompang pompan² jakun and OCH.
After the chalet, it was a lazy affair at Raimah's. Den I went home, msg kiki, go to sleep, cannot wake up the nxt morning, didn't turn up for work. The question is whether I'll be suspended from work becos of that. Let's see..
After the chalet, it was a lazy affair at Raimah's. Den I went home, msg kiki, go to sleep, cannot wake up the nxt morning, didn't turn up for work. The question is whether I'll be suspended from work becos of that. Let's see..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home