Monday, July 09, 2007

From the sand to the north

It's been quite a while since this blog has tasted a new entry and everyone assumed it must have died from starvation. Although this blog has 2 owners, it doesn't received fair treatments from its 2 masters. I wonder why. I didn
t have time all thanks to me having one of the busiest period of my life AND I'm not even schooling yet! 19 years of my life spent in the sands of Potong Pasir and all of a sudden I'll be stepping foot on new grounds at Yishun. I'm not at all supportive of the transfer but due to family reasons and of course no power of intervention, the Beano family finally moved after days of loading and unloading. Yes lots more happen other than me moving out but because my internet connection has been temporary shut down, it means I can't jot down all the happenings due to my not-so-good memory.

I want to study but it'll be either before or after my NS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home