Thursday, September 27, 2007

Winds of Change

2 new season from 2 of my favourite shows. First PrisonBreak. The first season was superb and it had me glued to it for hours until I finished watching the entire season. Season 2 comes along and it was quite disappointing as the storylines showed that the writers have been running out of ideas. They probably got the concept of the whole series from the movie The Shawshank Redemption. However, season 3 shows sign of promise as it followed the backbone of season 1 and that is Escaping From A Prison. Hey thats what's the show is supposed to be about. But this time, Michael Scofield hasn't got a plan in place and it's going to be a real test for him to prove that he's not only capable of coming out with good plans at his own time but also think under pressure. For Heroes, season 2 for me is lacking something and I hope it won't follow the path PrisonBreak took for its 2nd season. I'm going to assume season 2 will be a disapointment but I hope the ppl at NBC will prove me wrong as the story unfolds.

Enuf about entertainment. This Fri will be checkup day but the day I'm really looking forward to is Mon as I've landed an interview to TP to go back to sch. Pray hard that I'll get in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home