Saturday, May 10, 2008

Life

This is one of the most boring entries so pardon me if you fall asleep halfway reading it. Life. Life has no real definition. Every breath we take is a gift from God and everyone take this for granted, even me. Every minute of our life is gone in a blink of an eye just like that without we realising it. Every second should be treasured and spend wisely.

As I mentioned earlier that life has no real definition, I learn a bit about life now and then spending time with friends without getting high. I think I should review my life and correct the things that I had done wrong or do something better. I've decided not to waste my money anymore doing unnecessary and meaningless stuff. Instead the money could be channelled elsewhere. Please stop me and remind me not to get high when I have extra cash. The three of us talked a lot about how to stop and better somebody in life but its all talk and no action. The problem I guess is that when the opportunity for action comes along, we just decided to close one eye and say that "I'll do it later, there's always time". What we don't realise is that time waits for no one. I have to congratulate Kiki for his perseverance. I think I can be second. Now let's wait for Muhammad. There's still hope.

Smoking. The burning of tobacco and sucking in the air to get the nicotine and then, you get all kinds of diseases. It doesn't come cheap in Singapore either. I've made a lot of progress by reducing the amount of cigarettes I smoke. Many people say it's hard top quit but if there's a will there's a way. Even though to the extend that the addiction is medically related. I've decided to take a tiny step towards quiting and that is reducing and not buying anymore. So far I have not buy any since last two weeks. I hope the day comes when I don't have the urge of smoking anymore. One tip I guess is eating sweet after a meal to counter the urge of smoking.

My bike. After much consideration, I decided not to sell it away. A KTM is always welcome but I guess I haven't had the joy and satisfaction of beautifying and modifying it. I can always get a KTM now or later. But I know I would one day strike out a KTM motard out of my wishlist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home