Even the best falls down sometimes
Bella luna?
Bella thinks you have been cheating on me, thanks.
I cannot stand how girlfriends get too tired on the day they're suppose to go out with their boyfriends, because they spent the whole of lastnight with a bunch of friends. And even if they say they aren't tired, I hate for the boyfriends to be in the position to have to wake their girlfriends up from sleep on that morning, because it would be absolutely not nice to be disrupting the little sleep they get. The least they can do to show some enthusiasm in spending time with their boyfriends is to wake up themselves with the help of alarm clocks, handphone alarms or wake up calls from a good girl friend if need be, and get their boyfriends to leave the house. I wish girlfriends would take the initiative to force their boyfriends out of the house because they genuinely look forward to spending time together. And not the other way round.
Bella thinks you have been cheating on me, thanks.
I cannot stand how girlfriends get too tired on the day they're suppose to go out with their boyfriends, because they spent the whole of lastnight with a bunch of friends. And even if they say they aren't tired, I hate for the boyfriends to be in the position to have to wake their girlfriends up from sleep on that morning, because it would be absolutely not nice to be disrupting the little sleep they get. The least they can do to show some enthusiasm in spending time with their boyfriends is to wake up themselves with the help of alarm clocks, handphone alarms or wake up calls from a good girl friend if need be, and get their boyfriends to leave the house. I wish girlfriends would take the initiative to force their boyfriends out of the house because they genuinely look forward to spending time together. And not the other way round.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home