Autums Monologue
I dont't know what to do.
I don't want to give up on you. I don't want to give up on us but the opposite is exactly what I'm doing. And I've no idea why. I'm giving in so much to my unwillingness thus everything's not happening. But then again, I believe everything happens for a reason?
I'm so pathetic. this is my second post for today can I just die? I want to say something but I can't cause everyone will think I'm even more pathetic than I already am. I miss a lot of things. And I'll write a longer update later tonight once I feel the need to rant non-stop.
Tell me you still care? For some reason, I need to smile just onceee tonight.
I don't want to give up on you. I don't want to give up on us but the opposite is exactly what I'm doing. And I've no idea why. I'm giving in so much to my unwillingness thus everything's not happening. But then again, I believe everything happens for a reason?
I'm so pathetic. this is my second post for today can I just die? I want to say something but I can't cause everyone will think I'm even more pathetic than I already am. I miss a lot of things. And I'll write a longer update later tonight once I feel the need to rant non-stop.
Tell me you still care? For some reason, I need to smile just onceee tonight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home