Thursday, January 01, 2009

The 20 Years

Where do I start? Someone once asked me that after 20 years of existence in this world what have I achieved. Well to be honest, I achieved very little in terms of worldly desires. But now I realised, achieving something doesn't mean you have to be a rich person nor a famous one or any thing related to worldly desires. Now I realised that I achieved and learnt a lot. Through friends, families and even my brother, who's soundly asleep right now. Friends. Friends come and go, but the one that sticks with you through thick and thin are the ones that are truely the friend indeed. It has been a while since I saw Ain, Mars, Fatimah, Shar, Yan and Zam. And yes, I do miss them a lot. Even though I never truely show. Cos maybe I'm a person who don't know how to show my real feelings. To Ain and Mars, I really miss you guys. I know I don't really show but I do honestly. To Shar and Fatimah, I do miss you guys too. Remember the good old days when they were four of us hanging out, clubbing together. Shar remember when the three of us have to 'jage' you when you were too high. To Yan and Zam, I pray that the two of you receive the lightest sentence. And I really hope doing time, will be a life changing experience. Change for the better, I really really hope. To Mat, Kiki, Salleh, Am. You guys have always been there. I hope our friendship will last through the ages. To Yazid, you once said that if you were have to have a girlfriend, Ameer will be the last to know because Ameer will always be Ameer; still we love him the way he is. But what you said contadict yourself. I'm really disappointed but hey, who am I to feel this way, Fatz was not my girlfriend to begin with. I hope one day you will realise this. Still, I don't have any grudges agianst you.

New year. Why the fuck to we celebrate something that has been created by Christians through their gregorian calender. That's why I'n no fan of New Year celebrations.
But still, a resolution is something good to have. That's why I decided to have some resolution.

1) Study smart and at least get a GPA of 3.0 and above
2) Stop drinking alcohol, stop taking stupid pills
3) Cigarettes, hope to stop though it seems really hard
4) Get a 2A licence and if possible class 3
5) Perform the prayers. Though I do pray, I know my prayers are nullified since most are not "khusyuk"

There's still a lot on my list.

To a certain someone basking in the sun of Dubai, or is the weather cold there? I hope you remember my ciggies (baru cakap nk try to stop eh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home