Does it matter???
I should really get away. Staying near wont do any good. I wish there was a rebound somebody to just occupy my time. But it still wont feel or be the same. Annoyant. Holiday's here but its fuck of no use. Took everything away from me. Fuck you, you and you. Go on live all your shithead lives n think that the world is just yours, yours and only yours. All u insensitive pricks. I just wish all of u die die and die. Honestly not looking forward to 2009 i wish my birthday is still a lonnggg way to go. All you fuckers. Destroyed everything i once built. Snatched it away. And pretend that you made it happen. I can just go on blabbering till my lungs burst and my head explode its anger deep within im trying to control a war can just break out anytime. Im turning insane not beacause of you but the anger and pain that has developed. Heart-break-kid. All you dumbassbitch. I sacrificed everything i once had. It was never yours. I wish i had a 3 yr old daughter i can devote my time to. Fuck you. - flying high

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home