Friday, January 09, 2009

Prepared, Didn't expect

I could look at our pictures over and over again thinking how it would not be the same again.
Photobuckets store memories of us and how much fun we have had together. It was sweet the times we shared together. U were like a kid, a baby to me. I treated u like a child. But now uve grown up n choose what you want all by yourself. There's no need for me to guide u anymore ure a big big girl. How i wish i could turn back time to the times when u were still kid-dish when u were still thin till u turned round n chubby like a baby, cute non-comparable oh god how i loved you. I watched u grow see u turned into a fashion queen listened u whine when everyone else wouldnt. We have too many memories for me to let go and i cant possibly name it all. I wouldnt want to. One thing i hope is that you wouldnt lose your way. I miss you.


Did i write this? HaHa. Goodbye 2008. Hellllllo 2009.

PS: ismu

at the same time, no.

And haha i wrote this too. Have to edit this now.


I see saw it coming, I just don't know when.
I don't know how to say it but I see saw it.
I'll tell u when the time comes.

Time is now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home