Question
What is life? It's a question not even Einstein could answer. One might argue that it could, depending on the subject. But pls stop me here. I'm uttering rubbish just because my life isn't turning out the way I imagined in my head. Jobless, Schooless(If there's such a thing, that's what happen when u don't go to sch) and nothing to do. So when there's a chance for me to get the hell out of hell, I mean Yishun, I gladly would take it. Went to see Am, Ameer, Mat, Ziq, Rif and Dil at Kembangan. Technically, Am Ameer and yours truly were already together in town before meeting up with the rest. Out of nothingness, a job opportunity arrive and God bless Am and his long chain of friends. So after typing this nonsense down and getting a good sleep, I'll be going to a job interview in the afternoon. Wish myself the luck I desperately need.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home