Friday, September 28, 2007

Surprisingly fit

Just got back from CMPB(Central Manpower Base) for medical checkup. I might say it was an experience for me. When I arrived, I found out that the system did nt registered me for checkup today. I told the receptionist that someone from CMPB called me long time ago and told me abt the appointment which is today. She was quite frustrated when I couldn't answer her question which is whether I knew who called me. How and why the hell must I remember who called? Anyway she managed to sneak me in a slot today after a few calls and there. Otherwise, it'll just turn out to be a wasted day. We're required to pee into a bottle to check for Penagihs. Saw my ex-primary sch mate who turned out to be a medic! He must be damn smart to know how to collect blood. Heck he was always smart even when he was a kid. We had a brief convo abt life and stuff. It got me reminisce the days when I went to his house at Bishan to do projects/play/birthday party/excursion to Bukit Timah with his dad and other frens. Back to the checkup, we had to do a quick striptease, do long-winded "Test-your-IQ" shit which I probably flound with flying colours cause I couldn't wait to go back so I finished quickly, without rationally thinking. Also the com which we used were old, probably sent to the future from the 80's which didn't help our cause, well at least mine. That'll cost me if I ended up in CD. The result? I got into Pes A which means I definitely couldn't come out with excuses to not participate in BMT. Pes A-so called the fittest.

I took the bus home cos my IU's still not working and I wouldn't want to burn another $70 in my pocket from ERP charges. It was the longest busride in Singapore that I've been. Thank God for mp3. Got home, drink water, pray cos I missed Juma'at. I broke fast early when my pri sch mate inject a thick needle into my skin and draw out blood like nobody's business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home