Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Guilty

Yesterday I found an mp3 player at the autocad lab. A Creative Zen Neeon 6GB to be exact. I was so happy cos I wanted to buy a hp that has an mp3 feature at first but then this found will save me money. However, today, my friend who sat beside me yesterday told me he lost his mp3. I didn't ask what type of mp3. I felt so guilty. He said he prolly misplaced it in the LT. So I quickly change the subject. "Smlm ade lecture ke?" Damn, I felt sooooo bad. Fuck. Guilty as hell for not returning him. I would have returned it to him but I already added my own playlist. For example, 'Arif and me' folder which stores all the oldies song me and Arif enjoyed. 'Get high' for all the trance and hard music. Also I removed the ugly stick-on at the front.( Pandai-pandai) If I returned it to him I'll feel soooo Paiseh siak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home