Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dear God

Part 1

Why?? WHY?? Why did i call? Why should I care when she doesnt? Why should I even bother to know if she is done with work or if shes going home or not or going out with that jerk?? I didnt want to call. I dont want to look so pathetic or making it known to her that I still care or that im concerned. Sheesh. I should just throw my phone away so that I wont be able to send any unwanted smses to her or waiting by my phone hoping a miracle msg would be sent to me. Gee im like an idiot now. It used to be me who never cared, actually i did, i just didnt show it well enough. Im losing everything bit by bit minute by minute when is all these going to end?? No more sweet msges from her no calls no nothing NOTHING! I dont think she even bother to try to msg me in the first place. Hah. Used to be person K but now maybe im person D-ead. Whartttthefuck am i blabbering. I want to go to AX7 can anyone funnnn please come along? But then again, i dont think ive money for it. Oh wells, life's have been helluva shit this particular year. They say 8 is the lucky number but 2008 is noooo lucky at all. Go away 2008. I dont like u. I want to go to the beach n lie on the warm sand with my shades on n be farrrr away from everyone. Maybe a short trip overseas could ease my mind? Maybe not. Life's always maybe here maybe there nothing is for sure. Hais. Im beginning to be a diary-kid is that bad? Im turning 21 very very soon i hope 2009 would be a much much more exciting year. 21 is The year isnt it? Hoho. Cant wait. I wonder how my birthday would be next year? Hmms.


Like how u always do it,
to whom it may concern, Dont! Care if u really dont. You're only making it harder.


Part 2

I could look at our pictures over and over again thinking how it would not be the same again.
Photobuckets store memories of us and how much fun we have had together. It was sweet the times we shared together. U were like a kid, a baby to me. I treated u like a child. But now uve grown up n choose what you want all by yourself. There's no need for me to guide u anymore ure a big big girl. How i wish i could turn back time to the times when u were still kid-dish when u were still thin till u turned round n chubby like a baby, cute non-comparable oh god how i loved you. I watched u grow see u turned into a fashion queen listened u whine when everyone else wouldnt. We have too many memories for me to let go and i cant possibly name it all. I wouldnt want to. One thing i hope is that you wouldnt lose your way. I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home