S-T-U-P-I-D
Eng Fund Quiz: Disaster. I shuld have studied. Instead during maths lect, fell asleep again. Those precious minutes could make a difference between a pass and a fail. I'm just turning to be the same when I first entered poly. No, this won't happen again. Must get a GPA of 3.5 and above. -Talking to myself.
Anyway, I went to see a fellow slackriders forumer. Meeting place was Adam Rd food centre. Where on earth is that? First it was Coronation Plaza. Then it was the food centre. I swear I nvr knew such places existed in Singapore. Even Fatz knew abt the plaza(That's becos it's near her sch). I was told to come by PIE and take the Adam Rd exit. I exited at Adam Rd but didn't know whether to turn left or right. I took my chance and turn right. I ended up going in circles. The path I took was like a riding experience. Places I passed by: River valley, Jiak Kim St, Market St, Samsung Hub, Farrer Rd, Serangoon Rd near Potong Pasir, Queensway, IKEA, Orchard Rd to NAME A FEW. I even passed by an ERP gantry which was STILL operating! The government is leaching away our money. How and why on earth is the gantry still operating at 10:10 pm! There was even a TP there so I dare not wait until 1030pm by the rd shoulder. Fuck, now must pay saman again. Finally arrived and saw 3 motards there. Met the guy and his friends. The bike was okay, actually it was nice and surprisingly light. I took a test ride(I was super nervous as it was my first time riding a motard) It went smoothly at first but then, I brake and try to turn as it was the end of the road. I started to fell. My right leg was touching the floor but I just couldn't balance so the bike fell. First thing that came to mind was, "Shit, paiseh siak! Depan org sumer kat carpark tmpt makan pulak tu!" Then I turned, expecting to see him rushing after me to help but no one was rushing except a Bangla standing at one corner babbling away with comments tak perlu.(Eh! iyah sigbiyah!). I guess they didn't see me. I raised the bike up and as I mentioned it was surpringly light.
Talked to him for a few mins after that(didn't mentioned abt the fall) then say good bye and ride home.

Price $4.9k
Anyway, I went to see a fellow slackriders forumer. Meeting place was Adam Rd food centre. Where on earth is that? First it was Coronation Plaza. Then it was the food centre. I swear I nvr knew such places existed in Singapore. Even Fatz knew abt the plaza(That's becos it's near her sch). I was told to come by PIE and take the Adam Rd exit. I exited at Adam Rd but didn't know whether to turn left or right. I took my chance and turn right. I ended up going in circles. The path I took was like a riding experience. Places I passed by: River valley, Jiak Kim St, Market St, Samsung Hub, Farrer Rd, Serangoon Rd near Potong Pasir, Queensway, IKEA, Orchard Rd to NAME A FEW. I even passed by an ERP gantry which was STILL operating! The government is leaching away our money. How and why on earth is the gantry still operating at 10:10 pm! There was even a TP there so I dare not wait until 1030pm by the rd shoulder. Fuck, now must pay saman again. Finally arrived and saw 3 motards there. Met the guy and his friends. The bike was okay, actually it was nice and surprisingly light. I took a test ride(I was super nervous as it was my first time riding a motard) It went smoothly at first but then, I brake and try to turn as it was the end of the road. I started to fell. My right leg was touching the floor but I just couldn't balance so the bike fell. First thing that came to mind was, "Shit, paiseh siak! Depan org sumer kat carpark tmpt makan pulak tu!" Then I turned, expecting to see him rushing after me to help but no one was rushing except a Bangla standing at one corner babbling away with comments tak perlu.(Eh! iyah sigbiyah!). I guess they didn't see me. I raised the bike up and as I mentioned it was surpringly light.
Talked to him for a few mins after that(didn't mentioned abt the fall) then say good bye and ride home.

Price $4.9k

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home