Friday, November 07, 2008

Extrovert Intuition

I just came home and just have to blog this down. I had the weirdest dream last two days, a friend, A enter a relationship with another Friend B. Then I started to feel fucking insecure or maybe it's just the green-eyed monster which doth mock The meat it feeds on. Could dreams be the key to unlock what your heart really feels that sometimes your apperception choose to simply ignore cause it's unlogical. Another weird thing is that I suddenly had a sudden rush of old feelings for a certain someone from long ago. Like a gust of wind blowing your hair and it stopped. This certain someone shared a bond with me for a brief period of time. We had a moment between us and that moment could have led to something greater if not for the cliche of noble self sacrifice. At least that's how I felt, I wonder what she felt at that time. But now I know I had become irrelevant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home