Back To Normal, The Summary
Met kiki after school and it was a worthwhile meeet up as both of us gain something, me - get to repair my stupid phone, kiki - free long sleeve t-shirt from topman(tak fair). Went to Raimah and met Acit. Kiki left early to deal with his business. Then Ziq, Aien, Yana arrived. Long time no see them. Actually not true lah, I always see Aien and her bff (if my instincts are correct) at school. So it was Ziq that I didn't see for a long time. As we chatted, the topic of fake MC came out and they convinced me that TP will definitely check but I told them, "Fatz pon pernah buat, time exam pulak tu, lepas pe.." So just now I dashed straight to my laptop to check my email to ensure that I haven't been expelled from school for a few nights of "CHALET CHAI CHEE" Thank the Almighty God. Time gini ingat Tuhan. Ni lah manusia. Anyway, thanks Fatz for the MC and also the bag, hehe. Jangan takut, aku tak burn. Lepas aku graduate aku kasi kau balek. I hope it will still be in good condition by then. Since I dashed straight to my room without washing my feet after entering the house, I shall go now so that I will hopefully ingat Tuhan bila tengah senang jugak. Oh yah, met with kiki(obviously), fatz, ain, mess, hana, shar, jid, syed, yan, zam to have supper at 511.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home