Randomly, We All Are.
Sitting in room,
with nothing else to do,
actually there is,
but can't be bother with
haha that's random. Firstly what's the point of having a blog? Well, in my opinion, we typed something down wishing a stranger would just blog-hop and find yr page and read it. Or just informed contacts abt anything in the world. Therefore I decided to tell the world that, first after my accident, I fucking appreciate my bike. All the long busrides are killing me. That plus I lived at the north so going around the places I usually go like the central and east is so tiring. Also, plus my injured foot. It's been days and yet it still hurts when I walked. That explains why I didn't when to the Ameer's birthday outing.
2ndly, I'm getting broke. I found out that I've left $65 in my account. That's all the money I shall have till I start work again. That explains why I just ate instant noodle. Satisfying NOT.
3rdly, I have to decide my future in this few weeks and its not dramatic. I've applied for JPSDS. And have to go to NAPFA test as part of the requirement. I'm gg to ask for extension of the date for my foot to recover. If I got in, there's no turning back. I'll have to become an army specialist for 5 years(including 2 yrs of NS). That's why its not dramatic. But I've decided that for someone to succeed in life, they have to make sacrifices and put in effort. No one strikes rich that easy, even Old Billy Gates put in a lot of work. Unless of course you're born royalty or God just doesn't want you to put in effort. I'll be turning 20 in 4 mths time and if anyone says that I'm too young to think of the future, well, you just have to be in my shoes to find out why.
with nothing else to do,
actually there is,
but can't be bother with
haha that's random. Firstly what's the point of having a blog? Well, in my opinion, we typed something down wishing a stranger would just blog-hop and find yr page and read it. Or just informed contacts abt anything in the world. Therefore I decided to tell the world that, first after my accident, I fucking appreciate my bike. All the long busrides are killing me. That plus I lived at the north so going around the places I usually go like the central and east is so tiring. Also, plus my injured foot. It's been days and yet it still hurts when I walked. That explains why I didn't when to the Ameer's birthday outing.
2ndly, I'm getting broke. I found out that I've left $65 in my account. That's all the money I shall have till I start work again. That explains why I just ate instant noodle. Satisfying NOT.
3rdly, I have to decide my future in this few weeks and its not dramatic. I've applied for JPSDS. And have to go to NAPFA test as part of the requirement. I'm gg to ask for extension of the date for my foot to recover. If I got in, there's no turning back. I'll have to become an army specialist for 5 years(including 2 yrs of NS). That's why its not dramatic. But I've decided that for someone to succeed in life, they have to make sacrifices and put in effort. No one strikes rich that easy, even Old Billy Gates put in a lot of work. Unless of course you're born royalty or God just doesn't want you to put in effort. I'll be turning 20 in 4 mths time and if anyone says that I'm too young to think of the future, well, you just have to be in my shoes to find out why.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home