Sunday, January 20, 2008

Forgotten?

For the past one week, I was all alone. Not literally, but somehow felt isolated from my friends. Then when I saw the pictures at Fatz blog, that really was the last straw for me. They were all enjoying their time together while I was sitting at home wondering whether they were in the same position as me. Did they have me erased from their memory? They did just simply forgot that I existed, or did they really don't want me around?

Maybe they thought,
"Let's invite Zaki to our our little get-together."
"No wait, he's prolly working or busy or just rotting at home or something."
"It's not a good idea. Ok then let's not bother him and just forget 'bout him."

Furthermore, I was surprised to see faces I didn't expect to see. They might just say that I didn't made the effort to call or msg them, well Hello! I did msg somebody whom didn't reply and even asked someone online whether any of them have any plans. Some did however. The so-called junkies did reply and so I; lacking in friendship for the past few days happily, join them. Yet they'll be the one labelled as pemadat.

Aku ni kan siape...mane ade lesen kereta, mane ade duet, mane ade kereta, yg ade, RXZ buruk yg fork seal sudah bocor.
When someone owns a car, suddenly everyone wants to have a piece of the action so they can rest their butts on his carseat. No offense to the owner lah, just joking.
This entry is so emo. Hahaha. Kental....


The Fun Times(Without Zaki, he's so emo..):
Photobucket

Laughing gas nampak...
Photobucket

Who's this kid? Did one of my friends got married, had a child and didn't tell me all in one week? It's a wwwoorrllldd recccorrrd!!!
Photobucket

Is that Ain or issit his i mean her twin brother? She's not working today, so let's get together. Zaki, well, he's working I think.. Arep, how could you? RXZ and songs bud no more pasal kau tak reply aku! Muahaha!
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home