The Pilgrimage. The Hajj
Once we've reached Changi Airport, they were already hundreds of people either sending their relatives and loved ones; or going to answer the call of faith. I saw many people whom I knew or recognised. To name a few, Sufi, Faizel(Shar's guy), Ustaz Ghani, Ustaz Syed Hamid and old neighbours. Mom and Dad are just the two of the many Muslims going on the last flight to Jeddah for the Hajj. When it's time for them to enter the departure hall everyone especially my brother gets emotional. I would be lying if I said that I didn't shed a single tear. Mom reminded me not to skip prayers. I sincerely will strive to do it. There were hugs and kisses everywhere. Their flight left at 6.30 a.m. So they will reach the Holy Land at about 3p.m. Singapore time.
Now, my siblings have to be very independent though we still have our grandma. I'm gonna miss both my parents especially Mom. I pray that they will have a safe journey there, a safer time during their pilgrimage and a safe journey back home. Hope their Hajj will be valid in the eyes of Allah and hope that one day I'll be a good Muslim and perform the Hajj some time in my life. Right now, I'm the eldest male in the house, I'm responsible for the well-being of my family. No more late night partying I hope. Insyallah.
Now, my siblings have to be very independent though we still have our grandma. I'm gonna miss both my parents especially Mom. I pray that they will have a safe journey there, a safer time during their pilgrimage and a safe journey back home. Hope their Hajj will be valid in the eyes of Allah and hope that one day I'll be a good Muslim and perform the Hajj some time in my life. Right now, I'm the eldest male in the house, I'm responsible for the well-being of my family. No more late night partying I hope. Insyallah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home